Behringer MS16 High-Performance, Active 16-Watt Personal Monitor System
Looking for a fast, affordable way to upgrade your computer sound system? Maybe you’d like a great- sounding alternative to the built-in speakers on your portable synth/ keyboard? Or, maybe you’d like to turn your computer into your personal studio. The BEHRINGER MS16 two-way Active Personal Monitor System can tackle these tasks and more, and is the ideal way to upgrade your sound system. This impressively high-performance, 16-Watt compact stereo system features powerful 4" woofers and high resolution tweeters as well as dedicated Volume, Bass and Treble controls for ultimate flexibility. Together with a full host of other features, they’re sure to liven up any listening experience! Sporting 4" woofers and 1.5" high-resolution tweeters, MS16 monitor speakers bring high- quality audio within the reach of anyone with a computer workstation. Whether you’re a musician tracking your latest masterpieces, or just someone who listens to your favorite songs at work, MS16 loudspeakers will make them sound much better. They also make excellent add-on speakers for electronic keyboards. Front-mounted volume and individual bass and treble controls make accurate sound adjustments a breeze. The MS16 takes audio to an even higher level with its multiple input options. The built-in mixer features 1⁄8" stereo inputs for connecting CD/MD/MP3 players, dual RCA jacks for tape decks and stereo keyboard modules, and even a 1⁄4" jack for a dynamic microphone or electric guitar. This adds up to a system that lets you sing or play guitar along with a variety of prerecorded tracks. And you can wail away to your heart’s content in total privacy (at least on the guitar or keyboard), thanks to MS16’s powerful headphone jack. Two high-powered amplifiers feed a total of 16 Watts of super-clean power to the internal speakers, providing an ultra-wide frequency response from 80 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Color: Black
- Compact stereo speaker system ideally suited for home studios, multimedia applications, keyboard and vocal monitoring, etc.
- Separately adjustable 1/4" TRS microphone input mixable with stereo inputs for playback and vocal monitoring applications
- Powerful 4" woofers and high-resolution tweeters powered by two 8-Watt amplifiers
- 1/8" TRS headphone connector with auto-mute loudspeaker function
- Dedicated Volume, Bass and Treble controls for more flexibility
- Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
- Stereo RCA inputs for sound cards, keyboards, etc. that can be used simultaneously with second stereo source (e. g. CD/MD player) through 1/8" TRS stereo input
- Designed and engineered in Germany