Not by chance the distortion is represented by the David, the Hero par excellence. The statue depicting him, carved from the hands of Michelangelo, is a masterpiece of sculpture and symbol of Florence, cradle of the pedals Dophix. David is represented when he is about to confront Goliath. His face is full of expressivity: proud look and penetrating eyes. The bust and the arms are characterised by strong lines, testimony of the one who is not afraid of anything or anyone. This is how the strong sound and character of our first pedalwas represented. The care given in the creation of the circuit and the warm feature of the sound made us shout:“The pedal is not afraid of anything and anyone!” Phrase paraphrased even by some users of the product, who have found the power on stage during the evenings live.
- Analog effect.
- Input/output Jack from 6.3 mm 1/4 “placed sideways to the pedal.
- Three controls allow the adjustment of the gain, the tone (GAS) and the volume.
- The front LED indicates the status of the effect activation. The dynamic gain control allows to obtain a wide range of distortions, ranging from a slight crunch, to a full-bodied distortion up to high-gain.
- TRUE BYPASS switch, carbon resistors and high quality components are one of the specific choices made for the standard of our pedals. The components are wanted in a project with electronic devices belonging to vintage series, elements that distinguish a character and a warm and defined sound.
- 9 volts power supply DC through internal battery or external stabilized power supply. Battery replacement is possible by removing the four screws on the bottom cover.
- Input impedance 1 Mohm, output 300 ohm.
- Current with LED on 19ma, standby 500 UA.