Hell is the first of the three parts of the Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri, the great Florentine poet to whom we have dedicated the trilogy. Inferno stages the “World of the Damned”. that’s how a Gloomy distortion , with graphics praising the eternal flames and with an Gain control called “Hatred” specifically for this pedal. The ideal effect for those who want to get lost in the dark woods of sound and to ignite their guitar!
- Pedal with three controls Volume, Gain and tone (hatred). Very versatile effect, “brutal” for the quantity of the signal distorted and elegant for how the same frequency manages to smooth and make the notes “round”.
- The dynamic gain control allows to obtain a wide range of distortions, ranging from a sustained crunch, to a full-bodied distortion up to high-gain.
- Input/output Jack from 6.3 mm 1/4 “placed sideways to the pedal.
- TRUE BYPASS switch, carbon resistors and high quality components are one of the specific choices made for the standard of our pedals. The components are wanted in a project with electronic devices belonging to vintage series, elements that distinguish a character and a warm and defined sound.
- 9 volts power supply DC through internal battery or external stabilized power supply.
- Battery replacement is possible by removing the four screws on the bottom cover.
- Input impedance 1 Mohm, output 300 ohm.
- Current with LED on 19ma, standby 500 UA.