Microflex Series Standard Gooseneck Mic (18", Cardioid)
To get notified when this product becomes available, click the button below. We'll send you an email when it's back in stock.
Microflex™ Standard Gooseneck microphones are designed for easy replacement. The interchangeable cartridges offer wide frequency response and accurate sound reproduction for a wide variety of applications, such as houses of worship, courtrooms and conference centers. The condenser cartridges fit every model in the Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound.
- Includes attached XLR Preamp, shock & flange mount, and snap-fit foam windscreen
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to electromagnetic hum and RF interference over long cable runs
- Shock mount provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to lecterns, pulpits, or conference tables