Perseus is a bronze sculpture made by Benvenuto Cellini, located in the Loggia dei Lanzi of Piazza della Signoria in Florence. The statue is famous for its languid pose and its excessive attention to details which make it unique. Perseus is represented with a dry physique and muscles pulled, intent on showing the head of Medusa, severed by a sword shot. The imaginary wants the blow to be fast and energetic. It seems impossible that all that strength came out of that slim and angelic body. The Perseus Boost is just so, simple for its control but, like a blade shot, it is extremely sharp and cared for in detail. It is an easy to use product, because it has only one control and, like Perseus, it is very powerful. (20db).
- Analog pedal with one Volume control.
- Input/output Jack from 6.3 mm 1/4 “placed sideways to the pedal.
- The product is one of the most demanded effects, thanks to its constructive characteristics that make it an extraordinary pedal.
- Clear boost until 3/4 of the level regulation. Adding more level the pedal adds a slight crunch to the sound.
- The pedal is ideal for adding dynamics to the sound, exalting every harmonica coming from the guitar.
- TRUE BYPASS switch, carbon resistors and high quality components are one of the specific choices made for the standard of our pedals. The components are wanted in a project with electronic devices belonging to vintage series, elements that distinguish a character and a warm and defined sound.
- 9 volts power supply DC through internal battery or external stabilized power supply.
- Battery replacement is possible by removing the four screws on the bottom cover.
- Input impedance 1 Mohm, output 300 ohm.
- Current with LED on 19ma, standby 500 UA.