ARP-87 Multi-Function Delay: Guitar Pedal
To get notified when this product becomes available, click the button below. We'll send you an email when it's back in stock.
The ARP-87 is a compact, feature-rich delay, packed with a large pallet of inspirational delay tones. Featuring four main algorithms, digital, analog, lo-fi, and slap back, the ARP-87 can cover some serious ground in the world of echoes. The Digital algorithm boasts pristine, crystal clear repeats great for rhythmic riffs. The Analog setting works well to add warmth and dimension to chords and lines without getting in the way. The Lo-Fi algorithm, with its adjustable frequency range on the repeats, goes from warm, warped, and murky, to strait AM radio. Finally, the Slap setting makes it easy to dial in a great slap back echo perfect for smoking chicken pickin' runs. With other features like our smart bypass switching, and momentary knob ramp, the ARP-87 provides endless creative opportunities that are waiting to be explored.
- The ARP-87 comes in a Frosted Charcoal finish with cream and seafoam ink featuring original artwork by Chris Castro of a lone ship traveling through the ARP-87 Galaxies.
- The diecast enclosure’s exact size is 4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39".
- Power requirements are 9VDC (100mA minimum).
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals.
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended. Power supply not included.