Emissary Parallel Boost Pedal
To get notified when this product becomes available, click the button below. We'll send you an email when it's back in stock.
Walrus Audio has developed a new 2-in-1 boost pedal to help make leads stand out, slides sing, and finger picking really come to life. Like the veins its named after, the Emissary Parallel Boost features two independent boost circuits running in parallel to work together to help give your tone a real sinus clearing experience. Use one or the other by itself, or mix any combination of both by turning up each knob to the desired level. The top knob controls the volume for the bright boost circuit. This is a clean, high headroom JFET boost, with a slight emphasis on higher frequencies to liven up your tone. The bottom knob controls the volume for the mid boost circuit. This circuit features a targeted boost at either 1kHz or 800Hz selected by the toggle switch. The Emissary comes in a Silk Satin Black finish with light blue and white ink. Artwork by illustrator Adam Forster features an x-ray of a patient's skull viewing the Emissary and other vital veins running through the head. The die-cast enclosure's exact size is 4.77 inch. x 2.6 inch. x 1039 inch.. Power requirements are 9VDC (100mA minimum).
- The Emissary comes in a “Silk Satin Black” finish with light blue and white ink.
- Artwork by illustrator Adam Forster features an x-ray of a patients skull viewing the Emissary and other vital veins running through the head.
- The die-cast enclosure’s exact size is 4.77” x 2.6” x 1.39”.
- Power requirements are 9VDC (100mA minimum).
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
- Power supply not included.