To get notified when this product becomes available, click the button below. We'll send you an email when it's back in stock.
According to mythology, The god of the waters Neptune lived at the bottom of the sea and commanded sea monsters and storms. The statue of Neptune is situated in Piazza della Signoria, in front of the Palazzo Vecchio. The statue of Neptune is situated in Piazza della Signoria, in front of the Palazzo Vecchio. It is the work of the sculptor Bartolomeo Ammannati, made with white Carrara marble which gives the statue a majestic and imposing image. Our Neptune is just like that: majestic and impressive! This singular fuzz takes us directly into a marine storm , enveloped by the violence of the waves.Strong and aggressive sounds.
- Analog effect.
- Input/output Jack from 6.3 mm 1/4 “placed sideways to the pedal.
- Pedal with three Volume, Gain and Tone controls
- Fuzz equipped with wide gain range ideal in loudness with large and defined distortions, up to use in solos with dynamic sustain. With the combined adjustment of GAIN and LEVEL it provides a mix of unique saturation and definition.
- TRUE BYPASS switch, carbon resistors and high quality components are one of the specific choices made for the standard of our pedals. The components are wanted in a project with electronic devices belonging to vintage series, elements that distinguish a character and a warm and defined sound.
- 9 volts power supply DC through internal battery or external stabilized power supply.
- Battery replacement is possible by removing the four screws on the bottom cover.
- Input impedance 1 Mohm, output 300 ohm.
- Current with LED on 19ma, standby 500 UA.