RB Continental Voyager Trumpet Case
When we launched the RB Continental back in 2008 (literally, from the top of a three story building) we had no idea that we'd be the vanguard of a new era in protective bags that would transform the expectations of professional and hobbyist musicians all over the world. With the RB Continental Voyager series, we're excited to up the ante once again.
We've refined and revised our shock absorbing and impact-resistant Flexoskeleton with an efficient internal structure that maintains our high standard of protection while reducing weight and bulk dramatically. We've further articulated our Quadraweave exterior with a modern Black Heather texture that wears well and looks great.
All of the great ergonomic features of the original RB Continental are evident and even improved in the new Voyager series. Our Zero G handle still feels as weightless as ever, but we've added an edge seam to improve longevity and durability. The removable backpack straps makes transportation a breeze. Internal pads support and lock your instrument in place. And the front spacious front pocket provides plenty of space for all of your accessories. We even included dedicated compartments for two of your favorite mouthpieces.
Most importantly, we've consistently maintained our high standards for quality craftsmanship that we established back in the 1970s when we created the first professionally accepted gig bag. We use industrial-grade high-tensile thread, reversed water-resistant zippers, abrasion and scuff resistant corded edges and seams, EVA backed material, knurled abrasion grid around key exterior areas to resist scuffing, custom molded industrial strength zippers, and internally reinforced structure in those high stress areas. Best of all, we back this up with the peace of mind that comes from an industry leading limited lifetime warranty.
Often imitated, but never equaled, the RB Continental Voyager single trumpet bag will protect your horn in style for years to come.
- 1 Thick Shock-absorbing Flexoskeleton with reinforced impact panels
- Zero G palm-contoured handle with weight-distributing foam core
- Ballistic Quadraweave exterior w/water resistant zippers and rigid EVA backing
- High-strength corded edges and seams
- Knurled abrasion grid on top and bottom resists scuffing
- Large zippered accessory pocket with dedicated mouthpiece compartments
- Double-stitched with high-tensile thread and reinforced at tested stress points
- Adjustable, removable backpack straps
- Limited Lifetime Warranty