Revelator Dynamic USB Mic with Voice Effects and Presets
The Revelator Dynamic USB microphone takes the clarity and warmth of PreSonus' fan-favorite PD-70 microphone and adds easy-to-use, customizable presets to further polish your voice. The custom-built microphone capsule in the Revelator Deynamic is built to capture your voice cleanly and clearly with superior off-axis rejection that lets you set up your broadcast or recording studio in just about any space. You won't record any unwanted room noise - just the pristine, natural sound of your voice. Eight professionally-crafted presets to make your voice sound polished right from the start with the option to record your vocals fully processed, making for less work in post-production. And when you're ready to create your own unique sound, you'll find all the studio tools you need to create a preset that's just right for you - it's all built into Revelator Dynamic makes it simple and fast to blend your voice with audio from other applications and send a professional-quality mix to your stream or podcast.
- Professional bus-powered USB-C-compatible dynamic microphone for vocal recording, podcasting, streaming, vlogging, gaming, and more
- Designed for your voice: Custom-designed dynamic microphone capsule provides vocal clarity and superior off-axis rejection
- Professional sound made easy: Professionally crafted Presets make you sound like a pro with a single click. You can also create your own custom presets to share, save, or produce on the go.
- Customizable mixes: Integrated mixer with two dedicated loopback audio channels to add backing tracks, Skype calls, gameplay audio, and more!
- Onboard processing: Effects processing lets you polish your sound with reverb, compression, EQ, and fantastic Voice FX - all built into Revelator Dynamic
- Bus-Powered: Revelator Dynamic is powered by your connected USB-C device so no need for an additional power supply - works great with both Apple and Android devices.
- Desktop stand included: PTS-1 extendable desktop mic stand included
- Loud and clear: Headphone output with volume control and zero-latency monitoring
- Studio-quality sound: 96 kHz / 24-bit operation for pristine audio recording
- Recording Software included: Complete recording solution featuring Studio One Artist DAW recording software and Studio Magic software bundle including music tutorials, tons of sound samples and virtual instruments. â
- macOS and Windows compatible
- iOS and iPadOS compatible (may require a Camera Connection Kit)
- Chromebook compatible